The Production Room was founded in 1995 as one of the first full time digital commercial recording facilties on the central coast of California. We started with 4 stereo tracks, 16 mb of ram and a 250 mb hard drive. A lot has happened since then. Today we're focusing on ways to serve clients who are creating web based media content. This includes strategic planning to integrate the benefits of traditional media, web design and IT solutions into new programs produced especially for on-line consumers. Join in the conversation. Throw rocks at glass houses. Share your vision of the future. This is the most progressive time in the media arts since Johannes Gutenburg invented movable type!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Internet Media: Listen and Comment

This is a special blog topic for those I emailed today, inviting them to review a special live presentation I recorded and then edited into a down-loadable program about internet media. I did this to re-enforce the information I delivered that day and to demonstrate to others how this use of media might work for them.

A special thanks to Barnett Cox and Associates of San Luis Obispo, Ca., for inviting
me to present the original material on Monday, Feb 5th, 2007.

As I mentioned during the presentation, my purpose is not to demonstrate how much I know (or don't know) about the topic, it is presented to stimulate your thought and ideas about how you could use these tools to communicate more effectively with your online media.

If you'd like to listen to the content mentioned here, please send me an email:
record@prodroom.com and the links will be sent to you.

Thanks!

No comments: